SP Finance academy (here in after referred to as spfinanceacademy.com or we/ our and including www.SP Finance academy.com and SP Finance academy mobile app”) understands the privacy and confidentiality of its customers who have shared their personal information with us. It’s our top most priority to keep the information secure and avoid misuse of customer’s personal details.
By registering online at SP Finance academy or using our mobile app, you allow SP Finance academy and its business partners to get in touch with you via phone call, email or sms. The purpose of contacting you is to offer you our services for the product you have chosen, informing you about our new products, tell you about promotional offers running at SP Finance academy.in, or by its business partners and linked third parties. Under this policy, you authorize us to make contact with you for the above mentioned purposes even if your number is registered under DND/DNC/NCPR services. This authorization is valid until your account is deactivated by either you or us.
SP Finance academy collects personal information from its customers including first name, last name, email address, date of birth, your residence city and mobile number etc. SP Finance academy can also extract information from third parties or public shared profiles which are public in your social accounts. The collected information is stored at SP Finance academy only.
SP Finance academy.in collects information from you when you register online with us or need some information regarding our products and services, visit our website. After registering with us or sharing personal details with us, you authorize us to contact you via email, call or sms and send you promotional offers.
Use of Information
SP Finance academy need your personal information for the following purposes –
- ⇒ to reply to your queries being submitted by you
- ⇒ process applications or orders submitted by you
- ⇒ in order to resolve problems with any services provided to you
- ⇒ to send you promotional offers, new products or services available on our website or third parties with whom we have a tie up
- ⇒ manage or achieve our duties with subject to any contract with our business partners
- ⇒ information received from you is combined with the information we get from third parties in order to make our website and services better